Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Grapes

Who knew! I was thinking sweet and a little savory, crunchy,healthy...and BAM! Fall deliciousness! If you follow my blog, you know that I love me some brussel sprouts, and I LOVE my new, unexpected combination. If you're willing to come over to the brussel sprout dark side, you'll quickly agree...

1 1/2 pound trimmed brussel sprouts
1 pound RED seedless grapes
3 TBSP olive oil
3 garlic cloves, sliced
1 TBSP fresh thyme leaves
Kosher/Sea Salt and freshly cracked black pepper

Heat the oven to 375 and get ready to roast! I generally slice the brussel sprouts into halves after trimming them but keep the grapes whole. Toss them with the olive oil, thyme, garlic, and salt and pepper. Turn the brussel sprouts cut side down and roast for 25 - 30 minutes. Let them cool a little bit and enjoy!! Natural deliciousness...

No comments: